PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
Have you suffered a major physical injury or the loss of a loved one? Need information about how you can recover for your personal loss, financial loss, and the loss to your life quality?
We can help. There is no greater or unexpected loss than a major injury or the untimely death of a loved one because of someone else was reckless, careless, or negligent. The circumstances of every case are unique, but the result is the same. We represent the injured and survivors of those who have suffered. We pursue compensation for your pain and suffering
This can include compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and in the case of the death of a loved one the loss of companionship and loved one’s financial contribution to the family. In California, wrongful death claims can be brought by the deceased’s surviving spouse, parents or children.
There are many other different types of compensable injuries including:
- Vehicle Accidents - automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian
- Slip/Trip & Falls - broken pavement, cracked sidewalks, unmarked curbs and stairs
- Dog & Animal Bites
- Construction Accidents – falls, scaffolding collapses, explosions, blasts, burn injuries
- Medical Malpractice – birth injury, medical error, surgical error, cancer delayed or misdiagnosis, brain injury, nursing home injury
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Products – cribs, bedding, toys, vehicles, household appliances, medicine
All of which can cause injuries ranging from soft tissues injuries to broken bones, internal injuries, brain & spinal chord, and even death.
You can rely on us to handle your case with sensitivity and compassion. Please contact us today to discuss your case and obtain resources to help you move forward.